Australian Copyright Council National Seminar Series
Melbourne | 8–10 May 2017
As gallery and museum professionals, you deal with copyright all the time.
Whether you’re new to copyright or in need of a refresher, this seminar will provide you with the knowledge you need to understand copyright and apply it in a practical setting.
- Copyright basis for GLAM;
- Gallery & Museum Exceptions;
- Galleries & Museums in the Digital Age;
- Using Copyright Confidently: Galleries & Museums;
- Social media for Galleries & Museums; and
- Putting it in to practice: Workshop For Galleries & Museums.
Date: 8–10 May2017
Venue: Karstens: 123 Queen Street, VIC 3000
To register or download a brochure click here